Friday, July 2, 2010

Will he leave?

It seems like a regular occurrence, him telling me that he will leave. My only question is when? I pray each time that he won't but each day I worry that he will. And if he does leave, what will his life be like. Will he be OK? Or will he be on the streets somewhere? Will he take his medication or will he just stop? He has no idea how much he worries me with all this talk of leaving. I know he has great plans but has he really thought it all out? And what about me, what do I say to him or do I just let him leave? What if something does happen to him, could I have stopped it or him? So many concerns and questions flood my mind. Is this something all bi-polar people go through? Is he all talk but no action? God help me to know what to do, help him to get better. It's hard not being able to discuss this with anyone, not wanting to betray him to friends and family who have no idea. But then will they blame me for not speaking up, for not reaching out for help when he obviously could not? I hope they know, I hope he knows how much I love him and how this is all new to me and I am just trying to figure it all out day by day, sometimes moment by moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment