Wednesday, June 30, 2010

To Med or not to Med

Today, like so often happens, my husband thinks about going off his meds. First he says that they are not helping, but I can tell they are, then he complains that they are killing him. He accuses me of trying to slowing kill him. I love this man, and I know he hates taking the medication, I don't blame him really, but don't know what to do. I know he is better on the meds, even if he doesn't see it. It scares me really that he may decide not to take his meds on his own and then we are back to square one. But because I love him so much, I will research natural alternatives, maybe there are other ways and then he can slowly wean off the meds, but not unless we find another way. I pray that we can find that way, I pray that he will hang in there. It is such a crap shoot trying to get him balanced and to keep him that way, and I know that this will be his life and for that matter my life forever. But I take it one day at a time, and today was a good day. May there just be more good days than bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment